TC Essential Oils
Our Sweet Almond oil is a fantastic carrier oil and also makes a superb addition to body care products. It contains fatty acids as well as vitamins A and E and penetrates easily into the skin. It is quite an effective emollient for moisturizing the skin and hair. It is wonderful for all skin types and is particularly good for a facial massage, which is normally part of an aromatherapy massage routine.
- Moisturize the skin – Sweet Almond oil is an excellent emollient
- Treats dry and dull skin – Sweet Almond oil is the best oil for skin massage to slowly heals dry skin condition
- Removes makeup – Take a few drops of Sweet Almond oil on a cotton ball and just wipe across your face
- Anti-dandruff – In many people, dandruff is aggravated by dry scalp condition. apply a very small amount of Sweet Almond oil directly onto the scalp. make sure to massage into the hair roots. Wash it after 30 minutes
- Get shiny hair – Applying a small amount of Sweet alomond oil to your wet hair shafts increases the gloss or shine of the hair
- No split ends – Small amount of Sweet Almond oil applied to hair ends gets rid of split ends
Botanical Name: Prunus dulcis
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Cautions: None Known.
General: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
IMPORTANT: All TC products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer below.