TC Essential Oils
Sage emits a strong, spicy, clarifying, and uplifting aroma when diffused. Sage oil was considered good for both the body and mind accourding to historical accounts. It has been used traditionally for its clarifying properties and abilility to strenthen the senses.The plant is native to southern European regions and nations surrounding the Mediterranean sea, particularly Greece and Yugoslavia.
- To stimulate the mind and help address mental fatigue and depression.
- To relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns.
- Help to slow down signs of aging like wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation.
- Help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis.
- Help address dandruff and oily hair
Botanical Name: Salvia officinalis
Plant Part: Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Blends With: Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary
Cautions: Do not use if under the care of a health practitioner; an oral toxin, this is for external use only. Dilute well before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
General: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
IMPORTANT: All TC products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner. Please refer to our policies for further details, and our disclaimer below.