TC Essential Oils
Cold-pressed from the peel of fresh limes, comes from Citrus aurantifolia of the Rutaceae plant family. Like lemons, limes and lime essential oil are full of antioxidants and other beneficial nutrients. Like so many other citrus fruits, lime has a pleasing aroma which makes it perfect for adding to soaps, cosmetic products, shampoos and more, but lime essential oil is more widely known for the health benefits that it provides.
- skin : Helps to tighten skin and reduce signs of aging,
- Antibacteria:Kills bacteria and acts as a disinfectant for all sorts of cuts, bruises, bites and scratches.
- Energy: It also makes you feel restored and energetic when you use, feeling youthful and revitalized each morning when you get up.
- Cleanser: Like other citrus fruit-based oils, it is an excellent cleaner and degreaser and will make you entire house smell amazing when you use it.
- Body and Bath: Add to your body and skin care and use as body spritzes, scrubs, bathwater and aromatherapy.
- Air Freshener: Blend it with other citrus fruit oils or several others to get an even better air freshener effect.
Botanical Name: Citrus latifolia Tanaka
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin
Cautions: This oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin. Due to their presence, please consult a physician prior to using this oil. Dilute well before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided.
General: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.