TC Essential Oils
Eucalyptus oil uses (Eucalyptus radiata) have long been known to include anything regarding the respiratory system, deodorize and more. Eucalyptus trees are tall, evergreen trees that grow up to 50 feet in height and are sometimes referred to as Gum Trees. Lighter in smell than Eucalyptus globulus, it has many of the same supportive properties.Eucalyptus has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and for cleansing surfaces and the air. While it provides amazing nutritional support for wildlife, the essential oil extracted from eucalyptus leaves also have powerful medicinal properties.
- Blend with Orange and Peppermint in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom or your bedroom
- Place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and promote vitality, while showering
- Anti-viral, antiseptic, antibacterial action
- Treatment for wounds, ulcers, acne, and for treating cases of measles
- It"s stimulating properties that can help to clear the mind and relieve fatigue
- Commonly used in winter to help treat coughs, colds and flu
- Beneficial for headaches and neuralgia and can also be added to therapeutic massage blends for the muscles and joints
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus radiata
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
BlendsWith: Basil, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint and Tea Tree
Cautions: Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy. For external use only, this is considered toxic if taken internally. Dilute before use; may cause skin irritation in some individuals, so a skin test is recommended prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes.
General: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.