TC Essential Oils
The Bergamot tree can grow up to four meters high, with star-shaped flowers, and smooth leaves, bearing citrus fruit resembling a cross between an orange and a grapefruit but in a pear-shape.Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants, requiring special climate and soil in order to thrive. Italians have used Bergamot for years to reduce feelings of stress and to soothe and rejuvenate skin. It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.The fruit ripens from green to yellow. Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings.
- Diffuse at work, at school or at home when stress levels or tension is high
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma while enjoying its purifying skin benefits
- Apply to the feet before bedtime or use with TC jojoba Oil for a calming and relaxing massage
- Help reduce the symptoms of acne or boils
- Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanserm
- Inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
Fresh, spicy, floral, citrus
BLENDS WELL WITH
Chamomile, coriander, cypress, geranium, jasmine, juniper, lavender, lemon balm, neroli,vetiver, ylang ylang
General: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.